Tuesday 24 June 2008

Feel the Flu


The weather did finally get the better of me and what with people all around you having some sort of flu. It never feels good when you've made all these plans then you end up missing the events of the season.
Well, that's what happened to me after a very informative forum at the BarCamp check out this : http://barcamp.pbwiki.com/BarcampNairobi08 on Saturday. I decided to attend a birthday party of a close friend of mine. Being the cold season, I took the risk and had some cold drinks even after hesitating for like 2 or so hours. By the stroke of midnight some of us were chanting ourselves hoarse like madmen.
Come Sunday and my bed looked so beautiful while the sight of hanging out at the Safari Sevens was a distant memory. Thanks to some home-made remedies from friends (what could we do without you ?), I managed to gather strength to get myself some Alvaro....hehehe ! As for Safari Sevens, guess so much for hard luck ! Check out commentaries and images in www.rugbykenya.blogspot.com and www.whiteafrican.com.

No comments: